Thursday, August 18, 2005

Let's go tigers, lets go

Well, Brianna informed her coach today that she would be taking a little break from swim team. She told her coach that swimming is still her main sport, she just wanted to give cheering a chance. We had a swim board meeting tonight and her coach said "you and I need to talk." YIKES, but he is cool with it as long as she does mean what she says about coming back. He said as he gets into his 40's he would be going through a mid life crisis and having Brianna going to the Olympics would help him survive it. We shall see................
:>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still here?

Bobbie said...

I am. This past weekend was crazy. I started my job today, so I have a little reajusting to do. I have been reading Toxic Parents. I am learning a few things and will write about it soon. Still would like to know who is asking. bobbieg27@yahoo.com