Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bot has been flushed down the toilet!!!!!!!

Okay, I never in a million years thought there was a definition for bot. But there IS!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys, but I am not fly POOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew that has been what you guys have been calling me. YUCK!!! I looked it up just a little bit ago here it is

bot-the parasitic larva of a botfly found on animals.

Take it back, take it back right now. 20 years or not, I cannot be remembered as fly poop!!

New name needed.............

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sorry, Sis. But you'll always be Bot to me. :)

I never knew it meant fly poop, either, I SWEAR!

Anonymous said...

Wow - didn't know that bot was an actual word. Some things just stick w/you. I won't tell anyone what it means if you won't.

I wanted to name my little boy Clay. When I said this to Jeff, he said Clay Flappy (what they used to call your brother). My husband said they were not going to call his son that. They don't. His name is Ty Clayton. Jeff and his kids call him Ty Flappy.
-Tara

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you never know the effect you have on other people's lives.