Wednesday, August 10, 2005

hello, hello, is anybody out there........




I have wanted to give blogging a try, and here I am, LOST. I do not know where this is going to show up. This is a test, this is only a test.....My family and I moved to TN not long ago, and i often feel lonely not knowing very many people yet, so I am always on the computer. I am always anxious to read other blogs, to see that there is life outside of our little world. So, here I am. I went to church this evening with the girls. Santos is out of town. I walked into class as it was starting..."Oh good" I thought, now I do not have to feel stupid waiting for someone to introduce themself. The lady teaching class started out by saing "I know this is the first time I have worn jeans to church, but...." and I froze....I am wearing jeans....I looked around and I and about three other ladies were wearing jeans out of about 50 ladies. Ok, am I going to hell? I do not get it? I have only three things that fit my bottom half...jeans and two pairs of capries (that were in the washer). As soon as class was over (I sat on the back row) I was outa there. I have made a few friends at church and am going on a Ladies Retreat. I hope I can at least wear p.j.'s to bed, and not my panty hose and skirt...........

1 comment:

Stacy said...

ROFL!! Panty hose and a skirt to BED. You crack me up!

I wear jeans on Sunday MORNING. I'm lucky if they're freshly washed. Tell your staid ol' Tennessee ladies THAT. LOL!!

So glad you're blogging. I've loved keeping in touch with you via MY blog...now we have two venues! Love you sis! :)