Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Communication

Last Tuesday I was on the internet looking for an online bible study group. Did not find what I was looking for. So, I decided to just get to it myself. I have a bookshelf full of books on bible studies, marriage, children, happy homes, living for Christ.....as I walked to my shelf I asked God to guide me to the book that I needed in my life right now to help me be a better me. I closed my eyes and touched "The Blessing". I emailed my sister and asked her if she would hold me accountable during my study. She was more than happy to. Also, in the meantime, I decided to start a blog. So, I began my study, and I started "writing" notes. Then I thought, why don't I type my notes, then God stepped in and said, why don't you share this on your blog. Me....yeah right. I am not one to "share" who I am, and who I am not.

Someone wrote "you may have to show your weakness in order to get stronger". My weakness is "sharing" that I have a weakness, and I am getting stronger by the blog.

No comments: