Monday, January 09, 2006

SOLD

We have sold our home in Texas. We are making a good chunk of money, we do not have to worry about bills there anymore, or having someone take care of the lawn, so why am I not REAL excited? Cause it is gone. It is not our home anymore. Our first home. It is reality that we have moved to TN for a long while, no going back.

oh suck it up..........

WHOOO HOOOOO, were in the $, were in the $, well that is until we pay our taxes, and credit card balances. It comes and it goes, just like each passing year.

Speaking of years, it is brand new. I look forward to making a few things happen this year. I want to take care of what needs to be taken care of:

1: surgery on my throat to take care of sleep apnea, I stop breathing average 81 times a night.
2: have girls eyes examed (just did this one this past weekend) poor girls take after me....blind
3: find a free kitten for the girls
4: get to work on time EVERY morning
5: keep house picked up on a daily basis and one load of laund. a day
6: find a church
7: have better understanding of my 12 yr. old
8: lose weight for vacation in Fl. in June
9: drink more water
10. pray daily
11. fall more in love w/my DH each day

I pray that each of you have a blessed and safe 2006.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHen are you coming to sign the papers? And if you say you already came, I will KICK YOUR ARSE!
Love ya. ;)

Bobbie said...

We close March 15. It may be a fly in fly out since it is the middle of the week, I dunno yet, or maybe Santos and I can both be off work a few days, we shall see........
Miss YOU!!!!

Pilot Mom said...

Congratulatons on the sale of your home. It is hard to part with our "firsts", isn't it?

Looks like you have a great list to focus on this year. I pray you will accomplish your goals.

Christi said...

If if makes you feel any better, we were transferred a little while ago, and had a terrible time selling our house (it was a factory town, and the factory shut down right before we moved). Once we finally did, we had to pay to get it sold! We had to borrow $1000 from our in-laws to go to closing! I miss our cool house, but not that much!

Anyway, congrats to you!