Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A new journey.....

I will begin a new and scary journey in my life starting yesterday. I informed my husband that it was time to cal it quits. We have tried for 14 years to make our marriage work, and it is not going to happen. This is so hard. I have family I am going home to and staying with until I can get a place for me and the girls. I think I have a place I can work. I leave Sunday. I do not know the first thing about Divorce. My parents are still together. Do I find a lawyer. God this sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Bobbie.... I am here to tell you what you can't do. I am in shock... but i love you, maybe you and i can bounce things off. and if you need i know an attorney, very nice guy. call me, 682 554 3770
karen

Suzy-Q said...

Divorce is the suckiest. Been there and done that. You will be in my prayers. I don't know your situation, but I know God does. I pray that his will is revealed in your life.