Monday, August 21, 2006

Assignment

I have been told to write about my "remarkable" life. My life. Is it remarkable? Well, to have my family in good health is great. My dog letting a god awful fart is not so remarkable, but he is in my life and I love him. He loves me. Oh, he is really smelling up this room right now. Okay, my life..........

I rise out of bed at 7:15 and am out the door by 7:45 taking my youngest all the freakin way across town to ghetto school, then all the way back to work and am always late. I have been written up so I am on thin line right now. But, I hate, where I work, so what do i care? I care cuz we just put a pool in our backyard and I need a job. So, I pray that I can just get by again and promise myself to get my lazy but out of bed on time tomorrow.

Work is very demanding, all take and no fun. I have friends that keep me there, keep me sane, laugh at me cuz I am the rebel wearing tennishoes of Fridays when we have a rule not to. I put a copy of the companies "personal phone call policies" on someones desk today cuz she is on the phone all freakin day freakin lookin for another job. And we hear from the Manager, well, she has to take care of, oh bs lady, she is looking for another job right under your nose, or talking to her sistas.

Hubby is calling.....it is make-out time....NNNOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Tune in tomorrow to see how the talker reacted to the copy of the rules.......

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

my spelling sucks

Stacy said...

GIRL! Are you lurking on SS??? :D :D :D

Waiting for the reaction of the talker.....