Friday, November 04, 2005

About Me

I AM: a loving mother
I WANT: the best for my girls
I HAVE: a wonderful husband
I WISH: we could me missionaries
I HATE: being so far away from dear friends and family
I MISS: my grandpa Lewis
I HEAR: that we may get rain this weekend
I SEARCH: for at least one of my shoes each day because our Boxer loves to grab a shoe and take it outside w/him:)
I WONDER: wonder...who wrote the book of love.........;) how certain people are doing
I REGRET: having my tubes tied
I LOVE: sleeping in, spooning w/DH on cold Saturday mornings
I ACHE: for Fast Taco (a place we loved to eat in Texas)
I ALWAYS: have coffee in the mornings
I AM NOT: in the mood to be at work right now
I DANCE: all the time
I SING: with my husband around the house
I CRY: NOT!!!!
I AM NOT ALWAYS: at church on Sundays
I WRITE: nothing compared to some
I WIN: when I get off my butt
I LOSE: when I don't get off my butt
I CONFUSE: others by pretending to love living here....I am trying....to love it here
I NEED: a vacation
I HOPE: to see you again someday
I WEAR: Tommy Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WONDER: if you had it figured out, seems you do ;)

I still check in on you from time to time. Seems like we can make our lives entirely too busy. Sometimes it's necessary to slow things down and reflect on the past, the present & the future.

Glad to see your doing OK.

Anonymous said...

don't let old friend freak you out. get a stat counter, and you will know where everyone comes from. if you want one, i can point you that way