Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tis The Season To Be.....BUISY




Last Monday Brittani was presented as "Homecoming Queen" at her middle school. The night could not have been more perfect. My dear friend Amy informed me that as soon as Brittani got out of school at 2:15 that we were going to taker her to the spa to have her makeup, hair and nails done by one of her good friends and stylist. I said, "great" does that mean she will give me a break on the cost, Amy said, "what cost, it is on me"!! And on top of that she GAVE Brittani 7 formal dresses from when she was in pageants. Gotta love your friends. THANK YOU AMY!!!! Brittani is not a "girly-girl", like her momma. So when it came to wearing heels, it just was not happening, so she wore her VANS. Yes, it rocked. Her black and white VANS with a black formal....the crowd LOVED IT.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW they grow up so fast! she is sooo pretty!!! and you are looking pretty good yourself! hope things are well
KarenK