Monday, December 31, 2007

180

That is my current weight . I have never weighed this much before. I cannot fit into any of my clothes. I have one pair of jeans and a few sweatshirts. Thank goodness we have to wear scrubs at work, or I would be up a creek. So, of course with the new year blah, blah, blah, everyone usually goes on diets and start to work out. I started today. I don't want it to be just because of a new year, but because I NEED TO. So, yesterday I shopped for "healthy" foods. We are trying to go by the South Beach "plan". I will not use the other four letter word cause then I am sure to fail. I am saying "we" cause it is going to have to be a lifestyle change for all of us. We went for a walk this afternoon through a gorgeous area around our house, rolling hills (great going down hill...even better going up :). It felt great. I have had four glasses of water so far. Turkey bacon and some eggs. And had 20 pistachios.

We all have goals of wanting to be a better person, a better lots of things. Tomorrow is a new day, a new year, and a new chance for lots of better things.

Make a decision and DO IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bot!
Hope you had a great new years! way to go on the getting into shape! you can do it!
You should join cafemom.com I love it there and it has some groups with weight lose and such that I am in!if you do my screen name is Kmaggie!
Karen K