Saturday, May 13, 2006

Projects.............

Santos and I built this TODAY for our kittnes, Bailey and Sarah. We had looked at play lands for cats at different stores and they are just stupid expensive. This cost us nothing to build. It was all stuff we had around here, or that I was able to get from Lowes (for free), the tubing we used to wrap the carpet around is what Lowe's carpet rolls come on. So I asked the guy if they had a tube that had no more carpet and sure enough they did. It is a really thick cardboard so, there you havit it. The kitties LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.IT!!!!!


Here I am highlighting Brittani's hair.....

These next pictures are of the game/coffee/fun room. This room did have carpet in it, we pulled it a laid the flooring ourselves, painted, and put up boarder. We are in the process of looking for the perfect pool talbe and bar tables and charis.




There once was a wall where these French doors are now hanging. We knocked the wall out and put these in. I am now in the process of putting the second coat of paint on the doors.








These are before, during and after of Brits room.....

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

The paint color of Brits room is the purple color you see up close, it is crazy how it looks pepto pink at night, when her light is on.

Stacy said...

wow! Y'all've been busy!

I need to copy that cat idea. Cat playlands ARE stupid expensive. We were talking just last week that we need to build one for Ashlie.

Love all the work you're doing.

Happy Mother's Day, Seester! :)

Anonymous said...

awesome rooms!!

I hope your having a wonderful mothers day!

keesh said...

Wow, how adorable! I love the colors. especially that rustic orange looking color. also the family picture at the top of your blog is adorable. thanks for visiting my blog!

Suzy-Q said...

I love the coffee cup border!

Great job.....I love family projects. Are you the Project Manager?? :o)