Tuesday, April 04, 2006

OUT OF HIDING

Where do I begin? The past month and a half has been full of many things.

February 14th my husband surprised me with a gorgeous diamond ring.

March 10th had a fabulous birthday weekend in Memphis. Received a huge gift bag from my secret pal at work, it had everything I love and collect, from candles, mugs, lotions, bubble bath, bath slats, berts bees lip stick, wind chime, giraffes, bamboo plant, pens for scrapbooking, Martina McBride CD, journal, friendship book, jolly ranchers, Extra apple gum, picture frames. It was overwhelming. I love this secret pal thing, I love giving to my secret pal. It is is b-day this Friday and I cannot wait. I received a gift box from my sister that had the coolest signs for my coffee room. By the way I WILL have pictures soon I promise, oh yeah, I got the camera I have been wanting for my b-day, so no more excuses on the picture taking.
This same weekend in Memphis was a huge swim meet for the girls.



March 17th had my tonsils removed and had my uvula trimmed. For a week it was living hell on earth. I would rather go through childbirth than that again. I could not swallow ANYTHING! It took all I could to take the pain pill w/a sip of water and be knocked out. But that is all I wanted was to be OUT!! The next week it was soup and hot chocolate and ice. So, want to lose weight, have a tonsilectomy. Good news......I DO NOT SNORE ANYMORE!!! I wake up now feeling like I have actually slept. It is awesome.

The second week of recovery I worked on a scrapbook for my soon to be 13 yr. old. It is turning out great. (Um, Stacy, where can I buy a white pen that writes on black paper?)

March 28th Briannas b-day. She has wanted a kitten for about 6 months so we finally went to the humane society and they had two long haired kittens that are sisters, so of course we could not separate them and ended up getting both....Bailey and Sara. The CUTEST kittens. I DO have pictures and if I can figure out how to load the pictures, I will.




mng n (from Bailey running on keyboard)

The one on the left is Bailey (Briannas) and the one on the right is Sara (Brittani's)



March 29th Brittani got braces. She is doing great. She only has the top ones for now so that her over bite is corrected.

Had a great past month.

3 comments:

~Jennifer said...

What a beautiful family you have!

Anonymous said...

HI
i'm so glad to see you back at it, i missed you. i had taken you for dead. now i need to add your link back in. cute kitties, those are so fun, and i like the way new kitties smell, weird i know.

keep blogging, it helps, really it does.

Stacy said...

You can usually find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby in the scrapbooking department. Look for a white gel pen, Jelly Roll brand. :)