Tuesday, April 18, 2006

O Good Golly Miss Molly

I am up to my eyeballs w/projects and raising six; two of them have two legs the rest have four and they all six have become a huge load on my shoulders. My list of crap:

1. finish painting the girls rooms
2. put up cool boarders for the rooms
3. find and order carpet for upstairs
4. find and order hard wood for dining area
5. find and purchase two black bar tables and chairs for coffee room
6. find and purchase wood blinds for whole house
7. plant the rest of my mums in landscaping
8. find paint color for master bedroom and bath
9. paint master bedroom and bath
10. pet dog
11. take girls shopping
12. pet other dog
13. tell bri I do not know where her kittens are
14. laundry
15. dinner
16. got a promotion, so I am stressed now having 50% more work load
17. yell for Bri to do dishes
18. get cat food when taking girls shopping
19. take pictures of finished projects
20. scrap
21. love on honey
22. pee
23. answer door
24. clean out all clothes that do not fit me due to gaining so much weight
25. shop at Targe for new clothes that do fit
26. make sure Brit and Bri were accepted into the Magnet schools
27. figure out what the smell in my van is
28. pick up comforter from cleaners
29. play w/kitties
30. answer emails
31. write my brothers back
32. get secret pal a gift
33. tan
34. Brit to the Orthodontist
35. Parent Swim team meeting
36. Brianna play at school

dear God, please.........
.........

2 comments:

Stacy said...

While you're at Target - they have a really cute black pub table with two chairs. I know. I have one in my family room. :)

I need to write the brothers myself. Have been a BAD sister lately.

It's kind of exciting that you're so busy. Know what I mean?? :)

You're tanning??? puhLEASE.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

can i re-write that list for you? i'm an organizer by nature, and your list is all jumbly and it needs me to prioritize it. heehee

glad to see you survived the night of terror, you forgot to let us know you were still alive. we took out life insurance policies on you!
i'm full of it today.

number one on my list.
pee