Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.Ok. Now that we have THAT out of the way...
The Random:

1. I am cluless when it comes to this tag stuff. I do not even know how to link someone.

2. I cannot wait to go trick or treating tomorrow.

3. I LOVE animals and am going to school to become a vet technician.

4. I am so homesick and cannot wait to see family.

5. I HAVE to have coffee in the mornings w/two sweat-n-low and cream.

6. I wish I could play lead guitar in a rock band.

No comments: