Tuesday, March 04, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD

God is an awesome God. Brittani went to Winterfest in Gatlenberg TN. (youth retreat) a few weekends ago and LOVED it. She told her daddy and I that she wanted to be baptized. So the following Sunday she was baptized into Christ. She loves the youth group. I thank God for the awesome kids that are older than her who have taken her under their wing and are transforming her into such a spiritual young lady.

My niece is flying in for Spring Break in a few weeks and I cannot wait to see her. She cracks me up with her HIGH spirits and pranks she loves to pull on me. Brittani and Brianna are both really looking forward to our spring break with her. We are HOPING it will warm up real nice a hot for them to be able to swim. However; with it snowing right this very minute outside, I will not be holding my breath.

I am apart of an awesome small group at church. We meet every Sunday night and talk. It is nice to beable to ask the many questions that I have about many things. It is so nice to be apart of such a warm and loving group. I am excited about my spiritual walk right now.

Work is going great for both Santos and I. I love where I work. I love the people and the animals. I am reading two great books. I am apart of an awesome book-club (the Dr. and co-workers from work). We get together and meet once a month having lunch, or meet at Docs house for drinks and snacks. Then, if or when the movie comes out we get together at the theater and watch the movie.

Spring is around the corner and I cannot wait. I love opening all the windows and letting the house air out after winter hibernation.

No comments: