Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Break Time

Life is going. Work is good. We have storms heading our way today. I love thunder storms. We hung our French doors and I have painted two coats of paint. Will put up boarder this weekend, well maybe this weekend. The girls have a meet Saturday. Life is so crammed full of "stuff" to do. I went to the Dr. yesterday. I have carpal tunnel (sp?), I have been short of breath, so I am on med for asthma. ASTHMA, I have never been diagnosed with that. And last but not least, "anxiety" it is funny how this word is used when we do not want to use the word "depression". So, I am on meds for "anxiety". I have gained 28 pounds in the last 8 months. It is not thyroid, and I do not eat icecream all day, I do not know what is going on. So, I am trying to get to the gym everyday now. Dagum if things don't just keep piling up in my daily life to do's. I miss my friends and family back home. I miss my sister. I miss my dh family. My dear friend is about to have her baby and I am here, 12 hrs away. My 12 yr old and I are butting heads. I am ready for fall, the yellow and red leaves. The cool breeze, walks with dh and dogs. The windows rolled down driving around the curved highways with tall pines. Life is going...anxiety or not :)

No comments: